Sunday, December 13, 2009

SUNDAY MORNING ! - 19 DAYS LEFT !

Hello to ALL ,
I wanted to say thank you to the 2 WONDERFUL People who has helped with their donations !

I want then / you all to know no matter how small RIGHT NOW IT WILL HELP MORE THAN YOU KNOW !

I Checked my balance on my Pre-paid debit card ,I was hoping to still have a dollar left , the tp is running out very fast, we are all now catching a cold .
( no one will give me 1 dollar in credit )

HOW ??? How can a PRE-PAID CARD BE UNDER BY $1.36 ???
But I woke up this morning to find my Peanut writing another letter to Santa , between the chicken scratch that we can not ever understand , my son asked me HOW to write a HOME .

He said " If I ask Santa to not bring me any toys cus' I have toys . Do you think he can just bring us a home ?"

WELL ...ANOTHER TEARY EYED FEW MOMENTS !

No comments:

Post a Comment