Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi , I wanted to say thank you to the VERY few who have helped out .

I also wanted to post this due to some VERY nasty comments that have come out of INDIA ( like they have anything to complain about THEY GOT ALL OUR JOBS )

I guess it was not believed that I only had $.42 ..

Well actually I was wrong my balance says 43 cents !

Over night and this morning 2 gentleman helped out with a $2.00 donations I tried to email the one gentleman back to say thank you , but his address got kicked back to me .
If you check back on my page THANK YOU !

HERE IS A COPY OF MY PRE-PAID CARD STATEMENT FOR TODAY !

Tue 12/22/09 6:15 AM
To: mizzlizz2009@live.com
Dear ,

The available balance on your Wired Plastic card is $0.43.

The available balance displayed was current when this email was sent. Recent transactions may have reduced your available balance.

Sincerely,

Wired Plastic Customer Service

No comments:

Post a Comment