Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

Hello all ....WOW What a day !
First I wanted to say Thank You again to the very few who have chose to help me out with their Donations....

If I can only get just a few more dollars I will be able to pull it all off on a last minute Christmas Eve rush !

Took forever to get back and forth to the doctor to discuss these options the weather in Chicago just sux !
( none of this is really sounding all that good to me wish my parents were still alive I could really use my mom & dad about right now )

Very scary actually & now I can say I know how my mom felt when she was given the same kind of options .
They are so very easy to cut you today , and be able to give you ANY guarantees that the cancer will not spread .

Not having any REAL insurance I pretty much get the bottom of the barrel as far as health care ..
Who says we do not need health care reform in this country !

If we had universal health care like other countries it might not be so hard to find a doctor who will take a medical card and who might actually care to keep you alive ! I am not in the best of spirits and I am sorry about that but I wanted to say thank you to the ones who have done their best to help me out .

I might have pulled off a place to live .

I just hope I can get help from somewhere for a security dep ...

Deal with that Monday !

Hope all are having a great day !
Here is a little thing I found called Smilebox
( its all I can give to you for Christmas )

Its really cute and free !
If you have friends and relatives far away it looks like it would be fantastic for them !
CLICK HERE
MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

  1. I hope my little donation will help you.
    Take care, NEVER GIVE UP!
    And I'm sure we talk again next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete