Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Please Help My Boys for Christmas

Hello , I am a single mother of 3 boys .
I do my very best to find work , there just is none.
I try my hardest to make money online , I am lucky to make 30 cents a day , some days I get lucky and make 3- 4 bucks , all that does is gets the laundry done .

My boy's father is now out of work , my child support has been cut down to $167.60 a month !

Our landlord is taking us to court cus the neighbors do not like my children , our rent is paid till March 1, 2010 . I have a LEGAL AID Attorney who is NOT doing ANY form of his job . In all fairness he is making my case WORSE !
( I do not even know if I will have a home for Christmas right now )

I do not even know how I will pay my internet/phone /cable bill .
With 3 boys 5, 7 & 11 you just have to have T.V , and the internet I the only way I have been able to make the little bit for laundry and be able to put in applications for work .

My un-employment ran out I have been out of work since 7/2008 .
I have tried with churches, other social service entities as every one is having funding issues due to the economy , I can not even get my family on a list !

So, I ask , please can you spare a dollar or two , please help me to not have a bare Christmas tree for my boys this year .

My baby still believes in Santa, as does my 7 yr old , I have always managed to pull things off for them for Christmas , but this year I am just at a complete loss .
I have tried every ting , this is my last effort to make a very wonderful Christmas for my boys !

This is a VERY real picture of my boys , and we are a VERY real family in need !

You may contact me
(413) 403- 2822
mizzlizz2009@live.com

2 comments:

  1. Miss Liz,
    Can't help monitarily but these should help you earn enough for the holidays. My prayers are with you.
    http://www.eddiepays.com/visit.php?campaign_id=11730
    http://www.craigspimp.com/visit.php?campaign_id=11728

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!i am also a mom of 3 and i love kids too.send me an email and ill see what i can do for you.reach me at cmdg0416@gmail.com or visit my blog http://mommeeknowsbest.blogspot.com i will also share with you something that will earn you fast.ok,see yah!
    mommee16

    ReplyDelete