Thursday, November 19, 2009

EVICTED

YES WE WERE EVICTED !
YESTERDAY 11:42 ( Wednesay 11/18) AM WALKED OUT OF COURT , TO GO HOME TO TELL MY KIDS I LOST THE FIGHT .

The Racist neighbors WON !
My boys are mixed and This WORLD is still so Racist !
Yes ,Racist neighbors Black women who do not approve of a white woman having mixed babies , in this world its what is called reverse discrimination .
( oh ,I forgot but it does not exist , yeah right )
I am white so WHO would be racist against me ?
Many Black Women , very many !
Is it because my boys are as beautiful as they are ?
Is it because I was with one of THEIR MEN ?
( beaten , bruised , scarred for life by one of theirs , more of which no one knows )
The scars on my face are so bad I will never show pictures of myself any more , once was a very beautiful woman , once I was model quality .
Yes , This is ALL my fault because I never had much for a career , I enjoyed bar tending and being a driver .
I had a great boss , a pleasure to work for . I made great money , until the economy went south .
My dreams were computers and writing both of I am currently working making into something now .
We now have till DECEMBER 31,2009 !
I have to pay court costs , ( not to sure how that works its 3 times of what I get in a month )
I Am NOT to GET ANY OF MY MONEY BACK !
So much for the U.S JUSTICE SYSTEM !
( What's new there ? The innocent are guilty and the guilty go free )
But , hey I am just a SINGLE UN-MARRIED MOM OF 3 !
In THIS Society ..I am just not a worthy of being human , not a tax payer home owner , so I must just be garbage , right ?
What no one knows is who I really am , I am a mom of 3 boys , my kids always are #1 and me 2 nd , 3rd sometimes 10th !
What no one knows about me is I bust my butt every day for complete pennies online !
( but hey, it gets the kids clothes washed )
I write blog pages ( 10 cents a day here 10 cents a day there , PTC sites - been with one over 1 yr now not even made dollar 1 )
All I can hope from here on out is that if enough people see this maybe Some one will help !
AGAIN , I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH PLEASE HELP !

No comments:

Post a Comment